Ken’s Apothecary released the pre-booking of the 2022 Christmas Limited Holiday Advent Calendar on the 17th of October and I quickly booked one for myself on the first day! Collected it on the 6th of October and found myself wanting to keep all of these to myself! The members get to purchase this at RM359 whilst the public is able to purchase this at RM499 from 7th November onwards. The whole box is said to be valued at RM1500!
Before I collect my box, honestly, I thought of selling it to someone else instead because I thought it would be too small or not as great. I didn’t think much of it, honestly. Once I collected it, I couldn’t let it go (luckily no one bought it from me yet!!). This advent calendar contains 12 drawers for 12 days of Christmas. There are 12 brands with 13 items and 8 “Gift Within A Gift” cards that contain additional promotions for specific brands. Most of these are either popular or bestsellers.
- Jack Black – Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF25 with Natural Mint & Shea Butter 3g
- Omorovieza – Cushioning Day Cream 15ml
- Eve Lom – Cleanser 20ml with Muslin Cleansing Cloth
- Caudalie – Vinergetic C+ Instant Detox Mask 15ml
- Oribe – Dry Texturizing Spray 37ml/29g
- REN Evercalm Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask 15ml
- Rahua – Classic Shampoo 22ml and Classic Conditioner 22ml
- Goutal Le Che – Le Chèvrefeuille EDT 5ml
- MALIN+GOETZ – Eucalyptus Deodorant 1g
- Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle Rose Tonnerre 7ml
- Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream 7ml
- Diptyque Tubereuse Candle 35g
“Gift Within A Gift” cards included:
- Eve Lom – RM80 off purchase of 200ml cleanser at RM480
- Omorovieza – RM100 off any products; min spend RM800
- REN – Spend RM400 and above to get 2 GWP
- Malin+Goetz – RM50 off any products; min spend RM350
- Rahua – 10% off any purchase of shampoo & conditioner; at least 275ml
- Goutal – RM100 off any purchase of 100ml fragrance
- Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle – Get 7ml fragrance with any purchase of 100ml fragrance
- Augustinus Bader – Spend RM1500 and above to get 2 GWP
That’s all for this post! I know it’s short but I’ve been experiencing a little burnout lately. I believe the lists will keep you well-informed of the products and you can go ahead to try them in-store or just purchase the calendar right away. Some of them are real gems (like Augustinus Bader and EdPFM) and some of them are “good to know (and try)”. Either way, I hope you have a wonderful day, and will see you in my other posts!