My beloved contact lens brand now has its own contact lens solutions and I think it isn’t widely known because I couldn’t find a lot of information about them so here’s what I can gather so far.
O-lens has two contact lens solution products as of now: multipurpose solution and moisture boosting drops. Both have similar functions and price tags. There are some differences between them in terms of the ingredients and detailed usage method.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Natural lubricating ingredient for long-lasting moisture
- Disinfect and Clean: Refresh and removes foreign substances
- Comfortable pH: Similar to tears
RESSENCE is an effective formula that cleans, conditions, disinfects, removes protein, rinses, and stores soft contact lenses.
Korea: ₩4,000 (1EA) / ₩8,000 (3EA)
Uses: For use in daily cleaning, disinfection, rinsing conditioning, moisturizing, and removing protein deposits
1. Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens with the solution. For additional cleaning, before rinsing the lens, drop 3 drops of solution and rub the lens for 20 seconds
2. Rinse each side of the lens with a steady stream of the solution
3. Store: After disinfection, the lens can be stored for a max of 30 days, the lens should be cleaned and disinfected with sterile contact lens solution every 30 days
4. Before putting the lens on, rinse the lens with the sterile contact lens solution
OFresh Moist Cushion Drop
- Cleansing and Rinsing:
1. Rinse both sides of the lens with this solution. If you want further cleansing, drop 3 drops of the solution on each side of the lens and gently rub for 20 seconds
2. Thoroughly rinse both sides of the lens with enough solution in order to remove debris from the surface
- Disinfection & Protein Removal – Fill this solution for at least 6 hours in the lens case to proceed with disinfection and protein removal
- Storage: Store your lens in a closed case with the solution, for up to a maximum of 30 days. If you want to store for a longer period of time, practice the cleansing process and change the solution every 30 days
- Please use contact lenses with 2-3 drops of this solution contact lens moisturizing cleansing disinfection rinsing storage.
- Lens Application
1. Rinse the lens before application
2. Rinse the lens case with solution and dry it
Both are very similar in terms of cleansing and disinfecting but I think the Moist Cushion Drop is for traveling and outdoor usage. However, I am still a tad bit confused that you should not use the drops directly into the eye, but you should drop a few drops onto the contact lens before putting them on the eyes.
So far, I have no issues using them and they do help boost the moisture-comfort from what I can tell. I got to use it more often to feel the difference.
The content in this blog post is based on authentic and genuine personal experience and it is written with full honesty. The items mentioned in this blog post are sponsored and this review is not monetarily compensated. As usual, all of my reviews, verdicts and opinions are truthful and will not be influenced by the sponsors/collaborators.
This blog post will start with a product and brand introduction with a first-look review, then it will end with the final verdict.