Note: This is for bulk ordering or items that are too big for my luggage. This service can be quite expensive due to the shipping fee. We charge handling fee only. There are no other extra charges aside from possible extra actual/volumetric weight fee charges. The handling fee is 40% due to the amount of manual work.
Order = Product fees + 40% + Delivery Fee (Actual/Volumetric Weight; whichever higher)
For larger items/parcel, the volumetric weight would most likely be used if the size is big but the weight is lighter. Please read the tab “Volumetric Weight” below for more information.
Thank you for your interest in engaging with our Personal Shopping service! In order for you to have an easier shopping experience, we have created this product page where you can keep track of your order without any trouble! Please follow the following steps on how to order.
How to order | Five Easy Steps:
Step 1: Prepare a shopping list of items in your excel sheet (provide thru email after submit order). You can also provide your shopping list in Google Sheet form (provide link in Cart page) or write your item down in a text form instead (provide list in Cart page). See “Shopping List Example” tab on the format.
You can find out how to search for KRW prices in the “Price in KRW” tab.
Step 2: Select a courier option and the approximate weight of your item. If your item is larger in size than actual weight, please use volumetric weight. (See “Volumetric Weight” tab to know more) All shipment requires to purchase a box.
Step 3: Once you are ready, you can proceed to check out. For payment, please select the bank transfer option. However, please do not transfer the money to us yet and wait for an email confirmation.
Step 4: When you have received the email confirmation, please proceed to make payment and send us the successful transaction screenshot in the same email thread. We will proceed to change the order status for you.
Step 5: Sit back and relax! Let us do the rest for you 🙂
Price in KRW
“Why should I provide the KRW price?”
When you know the price in KRW, you are giving yourself full transparency of how much your shopping list would end up costing you. It also gives you more freedom to edit your shopping list whenever and however you like, before you submit the order to us. On the other hand, it helps us to confirm the items that you would like to purchase.
*Please avoid using seasonal / time-limit sale price.
1. Type the brand name and add “Korea” into your search bar
2. Search for the one with the Korean language
3. Search for the product you want to buy/browse the catalogue
Here are a few websites that you can go to:
– Innisfree Korea
– Etude House
– The Saem
– The Face Shop
– Clio Korea
– PeriPera Korea
– Olive Young
The volumetric weight, also known as Dimensional weight, is used by courier services around the world to quote the actual space that a parcel or package a transportation vehicle or a storage area.
It basically means the larger the size of your parcel, the higher the volumetric weight. However, the courier companies would charge postage fee based on which one is ‘heavier’
Usually, smaller items like a bottle of toner or makeup remover water would be charged by its weight rather than it’s the volumetric weight. Whilst smaller objects have a lesser chance of being shipped with volumetric weight, there may still be some possibilities if the entire package is light in weight yet large in size.
For larger items, it would be even more expensive due to the dimensional size of the item. Here’s an example: The Kakao plushie below is being given the dimensions at about 42*57*33cm and actual weight at around 1130g. When you multiply the dimensions of the plushie together and divide by 5000, you will get around 15.8kg volumetric weight. It’s a sudden hike in ‘weight’ charges mainly because it takes up more space than it actually weights.
Volumetric Weight are calculated by = (Length x Width x Height)cm / 5000
** The number used for division may not apply for every postal office.
1. Please note that we will not proceed with the order if
– An order has not been made
– The funds are not transferred to us.
2. We will be shopping in the Seoul area and we will do our very best to search for your products for you. We will also do our best to ensure that the products will be kept safe until we reach Malaysia and send out the parcels.
3. There will be a handling fee surcharge of 40%. Handling fee includes manual efforts of purchasing, safe-keeping, carrying between countries, and preparing the delivery.
4. We reserve the right to alter (or cancel) the order to ensure maximum accuracy of the orders made, based on the scenarios below:
– Properly listing the order based on the items listed
– Any discrepancies such as wrong product fee, wrong quantity, etc
– Additional item (only applicable before payment made)
5. If there are additional costs due to increased weight / volumetric weight charged by Korea Post, we will request the additional charges from you. If we do not receive the top-up on time, we will ship the product back to our place until you have cleared any remaining fees. After that, to collect the item, you will be required to pay for an additional delivery fee that may incur. (So please avoid inputting the wrong weight >m< you can always let us know if you’re unsure)
6. In the events that we are completely unable to purchase any item for you due to out of stock, we will refund the product money to you. However, the handling fee will not be refunded as we had made efforts to search for the product for you.
7. Cancellations & Refunds are available based on the following conditions:
Before boarding to Seoul: Full refund and we will keep the handling fee.
When in Seoul & had not started searching: Full refund and we will keep the handling fee.
When returned in Malaysia & fully purchased: Non-refundable. Items will be picked up as usual.
When some of the products are not available: Full product fee refund on every unpurchased item. Handling fee and purchased items are not refundable. Items will be shipped out as usual.
When all of the items are not available: Full refund except handling fee for man effort in searching for products.
8. In the events of robbery, theft or loss of luggage during transit, we are unable to perform refunding. By making a purchase, you are consenting that you understand the difficulty on this and would not demand a refund.
For full transparency, we will provide a police report / missing luggage report when available as proof that the event of a robbery, theft or missing luggage had occurred.
9. Deliveries are subjected to T&C. Once the parcel has left our premises, the full responsibility and liability of the safety and the condition of the parcel will be subjected to the courier company. Any delay in delivery, damaged parcel or missing parcel, please dispute with the courier company.
For full transparency, we will always record and/or take photos of the condition of the products before packing them into the parcel and handling them to the courier company.