LipAddict™ X Butterfly Tea Party
Date: 25/8 (Sat) | Time: 3.30pm – 5.30pm
Venue: Happ Cafe, PJ | Dress-code: Pink
Upon entrance, we got to take a solo shot just like every other Butterfly Project events 😀 But I’m not a good poser and I looked so bloated the entire day HAHAHA It’s okay, I shall divert the attention to the venue now.
Venue: The Happ Cafe, PJ. | Facebook | Instagram
Before leaving the office for the event, I did a quick search and tried to locate the cafe. I couldn’t find it through Google Street View so I thought I should try to find it whilst I was driving. As I was passing by the location, I couldn’t see the cafe at all so I quickly redirected waze to Tropicana Avenue and found it eventually. (I’ve already submitted an edit to
The parking was decently priced, at RM1 for the first three hours and RM1 for the subsequent hours. It has quite a lot of parking spaces during weekends since not many people would visit that place. I found a parking space very quickly but a quick advice: take picture of where you get out of the parking lot. You might get confused as there are a few similar looking entrances at the same spot.
This 1.5 stories cafe itself looked so bright and fresh (unlike WonderMilk) and it has a mini florist shop at the side. They have some flowers in the fridge and they do offer bakeries here. I didn’t manage to explore their menu as my attention span was limited to the event only 😅
Ask Joey did an amazing job with the decoration and they offered really amazing fruit tarts! They are MOIST and NOT DRIED and SWEET and CRUNCHIE omg it’s hard to find a bakery supplier with such quality. I also like their macaroons, they are really, really good.
Some of the desserts are here too. The brownies are also dried 🙁 Aside from desserts, the food was amazing. I freaking look the baguette with smoked salmon and the fried wonton. They replenished food whenever we finished them too! Really efficient 😀
Swatches of LipAddict™💕
ISKIN New York
ISKIN New York is the skin solution that has been transforming faces and lives since its introduction to the market in 2002. ISKIN New York increase the skins tolerance to environmental factors and diminish the visible signs of aging. And our scientifically tested formulations deliver proven results with customized solutions available for every skin type, leaving you looking younger, brighter, and healthier. They are also the distributors of LipAddict™ in Malaysia
LipAddict™ is a unique non-injectable anti-aging lip treatment that is designed to reverse the age-related changes on the lips whilst restoring the youthful appearance. It instantly creates a fuller and sexy pout for you, maintaining a fuller, sexier and younger-looking lips without the cost and pain of lip injections in as little as 4 weeks! Not only that, with Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Oils, Peptides and Marine Collagen, Lip Addict™ is able to heal, hydrate, moisturizing and volumizing your lips. It comes in 12 tempting shades, from peach to pink, to suit everyone’s skin tones, mood and daily usage! Unlike other glosses, LipAddict’s lightweight molecular formula guarantees that your lips won’t be left with that sticky sensation!
LipAddict is perfect for:
- Dry and chapped lips: LipAddict’s weightless formula keeps your lips feeling fresh and light with no sticky residue. Organic oils protect the lips and lock in moisture while hyaluronic acid provides deep moisturization.
- Anti-ageing: Fine lines and wrinkles starting to show? Marine collagen microspheres and anti-ageing peptides target and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the lip area.
- Thin lips: Use LipAddict to get some extra volume and to plump up your lips!
- Finishing your look: Use it on its own to achieve a natural juicy pout or on top of your favourite lipstick to make your lips stand out!
- Compliments & Enhances Lip Fillers: If you’ve just had lip fillers done, you can use LipAddict to maintain and enhance your results!
- Tried and tested Professionally: LipAddict is Dermatologist tested and Cosmetic Scientist formulated to be both safe and effective.
The following is from Incidecoder.
- Amino Acids: Specialized Amino Acids helps improve skin condition and gives it a smoother appearance. It specifically stimulates growth of collagen, which helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Organic Aloe Vera: Vitamins and minerals found in Aloe Vera aid in healing. It contains moisturizing and soothing properties.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): A powerful Anti-oxidant, it works to prevent free radicals from the body. This plays a large part in the ageing process, by reducing wrinkles and keeping skin youthful.
- Organic Jojoba Seed Oil: Jojoba oil provides moisture as well as forms a barrier that effectively locks moisture in, keeping the lips soft and supple.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Binds up to 100x its molecular weight in water to provide moisture and hydration from the inside out.
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C): High concentration of vitamin C packs full of antioxidants it prevents damaging effects of the environment. Also provides nourishment and hydration for lips to stay healthy and supple.
- Organic apricot kernel oil: Contains gamma linoleic acid, which helps skin maintain moisture balance. It also provides gentle and lightweight lubrication which is great for sensitive skin types.
- Organic grapeseed oil: Grapeseed oil is lightweight and can be easily absorbed by the skin. It nourishes and repairs the skin to reduce age spots, wrinkles and tightens skin resulting in a more vibrant complexion.
- Marine collagen: Responsible for skin strength and elasticity. Specially formulated to help moisturize and plump skin cells, while the microspheres fill in the wrinkles to reduce the appearance of lip creases and fine lines.
- Organic castor oil: A potent ingredient that heals inflamed skin, moisturize skin and fights signs of ageing.
- Organic avocado oil: A rich source of monosaturated fatty acid, great at hydrating and softening skin. And provides a great amount of antioxidant, aiding in inflammation.
- Free from: Parabens, Sulphates, Hormones, Artificial Fragrances, Gluten Free, Toxic Ingredients of any kind.
Shades I’ve Gotten 💝
Simple & clean. Pure hydration all day, every day!
Mon Cherie #203
Love was in the air. We went and bottled it!
This shade is a reddish pink that is suitable for a semi-formal event. I’m thinking about candle-light dinner with a Valentine.
How to use
LipAddict® is perfect on its own or as a sheer gloss over lip colour. For better results, apply a generous amount to clean and dry lips using the applicator wand and use the product alone, twice daily for 30 days and with continued use. Reapply as needed. Colourless LipAddict™ can be applied during bedtime as night treatment.
Go over your lip line too! This expands the area to be treated.
Before & After
|Photo taken by Nick from Yumerei in Studio Lighting|
🎀 Pink Sugar has a tiny amount of princess pink that suits a carefree coffee or bookstore date. It’s given out the innocent feeling and it reminds me of Lana Jean from ‘To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before’.
|The photo was taken by Nick from Yumerei in Studio Lighting|
👗 Mon Cherie reminds me of Paris and it felt like Paris Love in the bottle. I’m sure it’ll be nice to wear this to an evening date with my boyfie. A nice candlelight dinner under the stars and we have our sparkling juice with some great Naughty Babe Dirty Duck’s char-boiled sakura pork chop. Dreamy.
|The photo was taken by Nick from Yumerei in Studio Lighting|
More ‘After’ Photos
Here are some photos were taken with my phone after applying the lipgloss
I used Jewel on top of my lip tint and look at how juicy my lips are. The photos were taken inside the house with natural sunlight lighting. Instant plumping right after applying too!
|Shade: Pink Sugar|
LipAddict gave me a very good impression in the initial stage where the staffs are all friendly and smiling. They gave a well-presentation on what it is about and they had also demonstrated how to use it in many ways. I love the packaging and the colour options that they’ve picked for the packaging the the glosses. They made it very easy to match majority of the skin tone!
Colour: Glossy Good
Smell: Amazing Mint
Taste: Deliciously Sweet
Sensation: Breezy Breeze
Texture: Comfortably Sitting; No tacky!
I freakishly love this lip gloss because it tastes naturally sweet and the minty sensation doesn’t cause any irritation at all. It sits nicely on my lips and doesn’t seem to dissolve so quickly. On top of that, it doesn’t leave the tacky sensation after a long while, which is a huge bonus point from me because most of the glosses disgust me when they turn into a sticky-tacky disaster. LipAddict made it amazing to wear it all day and re-applying is easy too!
Overnight Treatment Review:
I put on Jewel and let it stay for the entire night on my lips. The gloss felt so comfortable and light on my lips. I didn’t even feel any discomfort throughout the entire night. I removed it before washing my face to start off the day. Needless to say, my lips looked so yummy after the entire night of lip plumping treatment. Not to mention that it’s needle-less!
Removing the gloss:
Removing these glosses are just as simple as removing eye-shadow off your lids. They don’t stubbornly adhere to your lips and know when to let go. The gloss removing process was very effortless. I simply took two swipes with one cotton pad along with cleanser and my lips were fresh again. It’s almost easier than removing any of the lip products that I have. It’s definitely easier to remove than the Honey Milk Lip Sleeping Pack from A’PIEU, that thing was so waxy and stubborn, ugh.
I can see that my lips have less lines and wrinkles around it. My lips are visibly plumper and juicier, they look so much better in lipsticks now. Mainly because the lip treatment had reduced any uneven and dark pigmentation whilst removing the dead cells overtime. My lips now have a brighter appearance.
However, the price range is a bit too high for majority of the potential consumers to purchase. Priced at about RM165, it can be really pricey for someone who doesn’t have much month allowance to spend. This product is a “treat-yourself” goodie and while I understand that people will still hesitate, I’d still recommend everyone to give it a try. Experience the plumpy and breezy effect from this lip treatment. You will truly get yourself addicted because it is simply one of its kind.
I used a similar product from NYX, which was meant to plump lips, to compare the different between these two products. Although NYX is a whole lot more affordable, I think that the pros of LipAddict makes it worth so much more for its price. Of course, different people may have different opinion about it but after trying out this product, I’d say that LipAddict will be my only choice of plumping lip product for a while now. Besides, it doesn’t have a lot of competitors which the same or better quality at its price range, or at least not that I know of.
Reason: I think I can splurge over RM150 once in a while just to treat my lips better. I want to love my lips better since I usually neglect them.
Where to buy
Ridley, Nicole & Sharon