I honestly haven’t been enjoying a Korean buffet meal so much!
(I was also accompanied by pretty ladies so .. ehehhe)
For around Rm31 (inc. GST), we get to eat a very satisfying and filling meal in Sri Petaling.
Basically, everything here (besides ala carte) is refillable.
This is a Super Refill meal.
Ajjushi just told me that Happy Refill is available for dinner now! *update*
Left to right:
– BBQ chicken and pork
– Sliced pork (for steamboat)
– Steamed egg
– Mayonnaise salad
– Pickled onions
– Kimchi soup based steamboat with kimchi, onion, seaweed and tofu.
– Soybean paste and Gochujang paste
– Spinach (?)
– Sweet cooked potato
I basically love everything but here are some of the things that I wanna mention:
1. Kimchi soup is not ‘tasty’ enough so you gotta add sauce paste yourself to adjust to the taste you like.
2. The BBQ chicken isn’t so tasty as compared to BBQ pork
3. SWEET COOKED POTATO IS AMAZEBALLZ
4. PICKLED ONION IS PICKLED JUST RIGHT
7. PANCAKE IS EXCELLENT!!!!!!
8. Everything is self-service
Oh, by the way, at the end of the meal you get to have a cup of ice cream too.
There are three flavours: Chocolate, Vanilla and Yam.
All flavours are tasty :3
Here are other things that can be refilled but not listed
– Other not all-time side dishes (e.g: edamame)
Price range + GST (Child/Adult):
Happy Refill: RM 17 / RM27
Super Refill: RM18 / RM32
Tuesday – Sunday
12:00PM – 3:00PM
5:30PM – 10:30PM
Will I go back again?
DEFINITELY YAS !!!!!!!
but only during lunch time cuz dinner-set portion is a lot for me to eat.
*new update at 9th April*
As I slowly find that the Sri Petaling branch is degrading gradually, I found myself a new preferred branch to go to. It’s the Setia Alam branch! They still maintain their quality and I’m dying to go back for the third time within these 2 months.